Author Topic: How does this system for obtaining blueprints make sense to anyone?  (Read 165 times)

aadkaa

• View Profile
This game has so much character and well thought out design that it’s a shame that poor execution of certain things completely over shadow the good of the game.

I have been tryna get a match for like an hour now. So instead I made this post to complain about the game instead of playing it.

How can I get a blueprint if I can’t get a match? Or upgrade characters? Then when you do get a blueprint someone can take it.

And to be honest Hanging by a Thread is better than any mission from Alien Myths.

OohSooBig

• View Profile
I agree with u. This game is great and has such strong foundation and potential, gameplay wise may need a few buffs n nerfs here and there , nothing too game breaking though ( except for pc hans players " antagonists " wrecking us console players 😥.

As for matchmaking,there's no excuse. The game is already cross play between pc and console, so there shouldn't be a shortage of players at any given time. I think the problem is with the matchmaking parameters and game servers. So the devs need to look into that.
Since I got the game I'm almost always matched with the same players.🤔

Main problem is with the game economy and progression system , THAT needs a major overhaul 🤔

Onto the main topic :
Blueprints do need a tweak, what i suggest is :
1. increase the drop rate overall.
2. Score of 7+ should have 90% drop rate for blueprint.
3. Score of 8+ should have 100% drop rate for blueprint.
4. Game should take in consideration blueprints already owned by the players, directing the RNG towards the missing ones.
5. To unlock the weapon after owning the blueprints u need to play the " character " -> rank him/her up -> thus earning the right to unlock the weapon.
6. Weapon unlock after owning blueprint should Not be with gold, as already so many other items rely on gold ( breaking economy and causing frustration due to players fighting over gold almost every game)
7. The currency for unlock should be character points or something new ( character exp).

aadkaa

• View Profile
And the hits just keep on coming. I spent a whole week farming one blueprint. Think about the work involved:

1. Get a match made in a certain level. ( can take hours)
2. Actually get blueprint as reward. ( can take hours)
3. Hope no one challenges you for it.( cause you will have to do steps 1/2 again.
4. Farm money to make blueprint ( hours)
5. Once you get a blueprint get right antagonist level.( hours to step up match and win)

Now here is the biggest kick in the nutz!

You don’t get Antagonist level by simply winning a match as the Antagonist you have to wait days for a damn timer to run out for them to give you the rank to make the blueprint!!! WTF! What type of power move is that? Pay for our game but you play it on our time?! I really like Antagonist but seriously it only hinders you at this point. Only rewards you for success and when you do win you got to wait days for the benefits??!!  I came to visit my family and started to play this game with my little brother and grinded for a week to get this blueprint and now about time I leave to go back home I won’t even get to use the blueprint because their damn timer. I wanna gonna buy this game on PS4 but no screw this crap!  This is a damn prison simulator you do everything on their time. I’ll pay for Sims 4 and have a digital family that will stress me out less.