I agree with u. This game is great and has such strong foundation and potential, gameplay wise may need a few buffs n nerfs here and there , nothing too game breaking though ( except for pc hans players " antagonists " wrecking us console players 😥.
As for matchmaking,there's no excuse. The game is already cross play between pc and console, so there shouldn't be a shortage of players at any given time. I think the problem is with the matchmaking parameters and game servers. So the devs need to look into that.
Since I got the game I'm almost always matched with the same players.🤔
Main problem is with the game economy and progression system , THAT needs a major overhaul 🤔
Onto the main topic :
Blueprints do need a tweak, what i suggest is :
1. increase the drop rate overall.
2. Score of 7+ should have 90% drop rate for blueprint.
3. Score of 8+ should have 100% drop rate for blueprint.
4. Game should take in consideration blueprints already owned by the players, directing the RNG towards the missing ones.
5. To unlock the weapon after owning the blueprints u need to play the " character " -> rank him/her up -> thus earning the right to unlock the weapon.
6. Weapon unlock after owning blueprint should Not be with gold, as already so many other items rely on gold ( breaking economy and causing frustration due to players fighting over gold almost every game)
7. The currency for unlock should be character points or something new ( character exp).