Author Topic: My antagonist degree has disappeared  (Read 227 times)

Chianedda

• View Profile
My antagonist degree has disappeared
on: November 21, 2017, 08:29:16 PM
I came in a little while in the game I find myself with the antagonist degree 0, when until last day I was degree 16 what happened? As usual you have combined problems with adding something, I bitterly regret having spent $ 40 for the founder. Also because I love the game and it is not possible that from September to now the new campaign has not come out, people are starting to be annoyed to play always and only those 4 missions.

Argentil

• View Profile
Re: My antagonist degree has disappeared
Reply #1 on: November 21, 2017, 08:56:34 PM
Antagonist rank resets every Monday. Just rank up when you have all the blueprints available and enough gold and spend it all in one week.

Derclaw

• View Profile
Reply #2 on: November 21, 2017, 10:21:46 PM
He probably talks about the fact that after weekly reset ranks were reset yet again.
I was rank 13 on monday - now I am rank 0 (the only reason I dont spamm PMs to devs is the fact that I managed to craft all my stuff on monday - BUT HOLLY HELL!), same stuff happens over and over for many people I know. Devs are silent and don't seem to aknowledge the issue.

Argentil

• View Profile
Reply #3 on: November 22, 2017, 12:16:19 PM
That's pretty funny. I mean, it sucks for those who were affected - but maybe they're trying to trixx you into playing more antagonist mode. Maybe there's a shortage of antagonists and they're trying to put you to work. This is a joke, please don't take me seriously.

Personally, I don't find it to be too world-ending, it's quite easy to earn enough stigmas to reach a high enough rank to craft. Gold is the bottleneck though, especially with the next load of raider recruits seemingly around the corner. I just wish they would give Antagonists some gold along with stigmas, or maybe a flat gold reward even if they lose the game, if they stay to the end.

Anyway, I sympathise with those affected, but try to remember that this is a small team, and they are (I assume) pushing to release the next chunk of content ASAP. A glitch in the matrix discarding your antagonist rank might seem like a simple thing to roll back, but judging by the problems they've had with the Xbox One version of the game, I don't think it's within their power to do so. Hopefully it doesn't happen again.

Derclaw

• View Profile
Reply #4 on: November 22, 2017, 02:59:16 PM
No, it's not funny at all. People I know just abandoned the game after they were unable to craft anything for weeks, cause of resets, servers instability and inability to find games as antagonist.

The Wanderlust

• XBox - The Wanderlust
    • View Profile
Reply #5 on: November 22, 2017, 06:30:56 PM
Anyway, I sympathise with those affected, but try to remember that this is a small team, and they are (I assume) pushing to release the next chunk of content ASAP. A glitch in the matrix discarding your antagonist rank might seem like a simple thing to roll back, but judging by the problems they've had with the Xbox One version of the game, I don't think it's within their power to do so. Hopefully it doesn't happen again.

Seconded. Pushing large updates through Microsoft QA is time-consuming, and I can only imagine the long shifts that Mercury Steam's team are pulling in order to keep things running.

MSE_KarenHB

• Community Manager
  • MercurySteam
  • Hi, Raiders! I'm Karen, the new CM
    • View Profile
Reply #6 on: November 22, 2017, 07:42:10 PM
Hi guys!

We are tracking this issue since some players are having problems with the Antagonist rank. It would be really helpful if you could send us an email to attaching a screenshot where we can see the League of Antagonists section.

Please, specify also your username and the platform (PS4, PC or XBO).

Thank you very much!
« Last Edit: November 23, 2017, 11:06:16 AM by MSE_KarenHB »

Derclaw

• View Profile
Reply #7 on: November 22, 2017, 08:19:47 PM
Well now its back to being Rank 13.